Peugeot 208 Forums banner

peugeot connect apps

40K views 57 replies 30 participants last post by  beardedfillet 
#1 ·
Hi, has any one got the peugeot connect apps?does the usb stck come with it standard or is it an optional extra?

#4 ·
It adds a petrol app .email reader. Michelin apps. Live traffic . Wikipedia. My peugeot.

The all the apps work with the existing things in the touch screen I.e petrol app will come up and tell you when the full in low and give you the nearest petrol stations to your current location and the price phone number and if you tap the petrol station of your choice it will navigate to it this is the same for nearly all the other apps

regards puggyman

#8 ·
Yes get in touch with your dealer and they can sully you with the usb stick and the contract i paid £145 for the stick and one years free subscription to the service.

reads puggyman

#13 ·
I was wondering exactly the same - just had my car in the garage as touch screen kept freezing (2012 1.6 Allure). The garage have replaced the touch screen & "updated" all the relevant software apparently.

I asked if it was possible & how much it would be to get sat nav capability on the car - they suggested getting Peugeot Connect Apps as this was cheaper/easier than replacing the unit, but I am not sure if this is true or not?? They also told me that I could link my phone to the HU & be able to use Google Maps via the USB so that this could be used as a sat nav.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

#31 ·
Yeah it doesn't work when I try to go onto it it just says contact Peugeot dealer to activate. I'll have to find my nearest one to see what they say. I did try the Peugeot services but they said its not compatible now. I have a sat nav I can use anyway was just wondering if I could get it going without having to change the unit lol as won't bother doing that. Thanks for ur time though