Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just brought and downloaded a Peugeot 208 Workshop Repair And Service Manual if I can help anyone out just shout

Peugeot 208 Workshop Repair And Service Manual Covers: 2012 - 2013/2014
Models / Engines: <ul>[*]1.0 i VTi (EB0)
[*]1.2 i VTi (EB2)
[*]1.4 HDi
[*]1.4 VTi 16V 95
[*]1.6 HDi (DV6C)
[*]1.6 HDi 75 (DV6ETED M)
[*]1.6 HDi 92(DV6DTED M)
[*]1.6 HDi 92(DV6DTED)
[*]1.6 THP 16v 156
[*]1.6 THP 16v 200
[*]1.6 VTi 16v 120
[/list]This workshop manual consists of search facilities based on VIN number, engine code and transmission code, hence allowing you to pinpoint the workshop, repair or service manual data for your exact vehicle.
The Peugeot 208 Workshop Manual covers detailed job instructions, mechanical and electrical faults, technical modifications, wiring diagrams, service guides, technical bulletins and more.This Repair Manual from eManualOnline is designed to help assist you with your vehicle maintenance. eManualOnline ultimately provides you with dynamic information that will keep your car in a safe, 100% road-worthy condition.

Included in this manual are problematic technical solutions, information that includes:<ul>[*]Fault Code Diagnostics[*]Specific Torque Settings[*]Re-setting of Service Light Indicators[*]Fluid Levels & Grades[*]Service intervals[*]General Vehicle Maintenance
[*]Mechanical Information[*]Plus More...[/list]This is the ideal product to add to your collection, specifically designed for garage owners, service repairers, MOT testers, parts advisers, collectors and DIY enthusiasts.

All of our manuals are easy-to-install (ensure to read all instructions thoroughly), readable & printable. Our Service Manuals are fully compatible with Windows PC's & Mac Operating systems.<div align="justify">PLEASE NOTE: This manual is approximately 12.0 GB in size. If you have a slow internet connection, we highly recommend you purchase the DVD-R option above. This workshop manual needs to be unzipped and run in a virtual version of Windows XP via VMWare Player (Windows) or VMWare Fusion (Apple Macs). Comprehensive instructions are included.

Topics Included:
<ul>[*]Bodywork & Panels[*]Engine inc Overhaul[*]Transmission[*]Suspension[*]Steering[*]Brakes[*]Electrics[*]Fixtures & Fittings[*]Wiring Diagrams[*]Exhaust Maintenance[*]Inspections[*]Service Intervals<li ="blue">Vehicle Notes<li ="blue">Plus More...[/list]

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morning Comkotes
The manual was downloaded from

http://www.emanualonline.com/Cars/Peugeot.htm
it is a program more then a manual and runs on any os but needs VMware in order to run,

just aheads up, it is 12 GB which is amazingly big for what it is, but then it does ALL pugs

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
no need to pay i have all in one ,all peugeot cars
its SEDRE and DocBackup 2013 will pack it and uploading to mega (to install this you need win 32bit)

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
pugmaster208gti said:
I bought this for the 208 gti. Its a load of poo. There is probably only 5% of info on the 208 gti.

becouse this site sell for 10 one car:) ..
this is free on internet im uploading to mega ..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have just read your posting re workshop manual.
I have been asked to look at the brakes on a friend's 2014 Peugeot 1.6 diesel.

There appears to be a range of replacement brake parts options based on its registration .
What else do i need to identify the parts actually fitted.

A guide would be handy if the setup (front & back) is not one I have seen before.

thanks
overthetop

·
Registered
3 Posts
Since having a recall on the 2008 model I've had adblue problems and now Diesel particulate filters are sprouting soot. I think there is a root problem since the new exhaust was fitted. The car had a full service 4 weeks ago also.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

I know this is an old thread but is there any chance the service manual is still available? :) I would love to grab a copy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts