Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a 208 Active+ baslic model and looking to fit a Parrot MKi9200 however there are no connectors for this.

Anyone know if there is a connector under a different model / make etc.

Tim

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have been trying to get a ISO loom/connector for my 208 so i can fit a Parrot MKi9200 however as it is a new car there are none available and nobody will say what others may fit.

So i spend a good night checking this out and just want to confirm if this will work.

Checked on the Parrot website and the 208 is not there as a supported model or not checked as of yet.

On the Spec for the 208 accessories PDF from Peugeot it quotes:

Integrated Bluetooth handsfree phone kit with iPod
connection and full colour screen - Not compatible with
SMEG head unit

9701NC + 9706AT
9701NE + 9706AT
9701NA + 9706AT

So i guess the left numbers are for the kit itself and as the right hand ones are for the ISO / Loom , i confirmed this by a google search which brought up an ISO/loom picture.

So then i checked the 308 accessories PDF from Peugeot which it quotes the same 9706AT

9701NA + 9706AT
9701NC + 9706AT
9701NE + 9706AT

THen checked the Parrot website that advises that the 308 uses a car kit Ref.PC000016AA which when you go on ebay you get this exact model

So i assume this will fit then?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
How much are you looking at for the connector? It's a risk and I suppose I would want to be ok with either wasting the cash or making sure I could return them. It does soundplausiblethough.

Have you tried contacting a Parrot installer? They usually don't use the loom connectors anyway as far as I know - we used them in all sorts of cars at work over the years and never had an issue. Cost wise wasn't all that expensive either - maybe about £40 to install.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i bought the connector off of ebay for £12 it would be getting installed by Halfords just that i needed to book it in early and it is a 250 mile round trip and to find out it wil not fit will be a bit of a pain , however going to give parrot a call now

Will let you know so if anyone needs to know

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if anyone else needs to know i got the parrot handsfree kit fitted with a standard Peugeot ISO adapter a SOT 40

1 - 5 of 5 Posts