Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone go a pdf copy of the owners manual?

I would be very interest in having a nose at it, as I cannot register @ My Peugeot to access the manual as I don't have the car yet!!

Had a quick look through the net and cannot located a copy.

Help please!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Go here
http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/
Make sure to change from French to English at the top right of page before you select the 208. There is an online view but there is also a small PDF button on the right of the page once you go into the manual if you want to be able to save it. It seems to be a slightly older version than the one that came with my car but hopefully most of the info is correct!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much!

I hope that this is of interest to the masses also.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks very much. I was able to access an English version of the handbook, which for an ex-pat living in Spain is an absolutely terrific help!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Hi! I bought the peugeot workshop manual supposed to be the same thing used by all peugeot main dealers on e-bay which is in pdf format & covers many peugot models including the 208, the manual is on three dvds and have the official peugeot logo on the disc labels,the items cost about £7.99 & were delivered very swiftly,and the idea is you print out the pages you require as often as you like and can take any section out to car & work from it without fumbling back & forward through the manual. Obviously you need a decent computer & printer to use this workshop format! Might! be worth a look on e-bay type in peugeot 208 workshop manual & if they have any left decide whether you think it is woth buying.Hope this is of some help.

From. Member.Dipstick.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
The official version is still available in the same place as it was in the third post on this thread:

It doesn't cost money and you don't get spam.

pepitoe said:
Go here
http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/
Make sure to change from French to English at the top right of page before you select the 208. There is an online view but there is also a small PDF button on the right of the page once you go into the manual if you want to be able to save it. It seems to be a slightly older version than the one that came with my car but hopefully most of the info is correct!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts