Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Hi & welcome
The car looks great , those wheels are fantastic & really suit the car well ..
What other plans do you have for it ??

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
fantastic start to the car,
what wheels are they, make, size etc?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Mgauky, glad you like it.<div style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">

<div style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">The next modifications are:
<div ="im" style="color: rgb80, 0, 80; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">Eibarch sports springs
sports dampers
Leakage 208 GTI
GTI pedals

<div style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">Unlock the touchscreen for digital TV, airplay and reverse camera.
<div style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">

<div style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">I thought to something for the engine as well, but do not know if it's worth, in Brazil those changes are expensive. Maybe it would be better wait for that GTI arrives here later in the year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello iFrodo, thank you<div style="line-height: normal;">

The wheels are 17 rim, model toronto, i did not choose larger wheels because i use the car daily. The brand of tires are delinte 205/40 R17.

Fit well, the profile is run down but comfortable for day to day.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Don't wind me up you! My mods will be getting copyrighted very soon!
Its nice to see some others hitting the modding scene. And at least they are different wheels! Unlike what I can say about a certain person with a certain ICE install. (YES YOUR NEVER GONNA LIVE IT DOWN! MUHAHAHA!)

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
i think it's fair to say yours and the peugeot OEM wheels especially in white are a classic style, that i'd very much contemplate if Duffy wouldn't beat me down for copying him aha!

but good choice on the white and especially the 17's because the 208 has big arches that dwarf my 16s with the huge tires on them.

the only other alloys i've thought about recently are some OEM style citroen ds3's just for the why nots

I'd recommend the springs, they improved my car greatly in terms of stiffness, but it's a slippery slope because i'm now interested in coilovers :p

i'm intrigued where the touch screen hack goes ;) *watching this space*

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
iFrodo said:
i think it's fair to say yours and the peugeot OEM wheels especially in white are a classic style, that i'd very much contemplate if Duffy wouldn't beat me down for copying him aha!

but good choice on the white and especially the 17's because the 208 has big arches that dwarf my 16s with the huge tires on them.

the only other alloys i've thought about recently are some OEM style citroen ds3's just for the why nots 

I'd recommend the springs, they improved my car greatly in terms of stiffness, but it's a slippery slope because i'm now interested in coilovers :p

i'm intrigued where the touch screen hack goes ;) *watching this space*
Your right there baggins! Haha. Its guaranteed that people are going to do similar mods to cars as some things look good, so others want the same as they want their car looking good too.

I would recommend Coilovers tbh. For the extra cash.you have much better handling and more control of how high/low you want it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Valew edumira...

Cara, sou de São Bernardo do Campo/SP. Comprei na alpes peugeot por aqui mesmo. Paguei R$ 1480,00 instalado, da pra parcelar em até 3x sem juros.

qualquer coisa mande inbox. abraço

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Duffy said:
I would recommend Coilovers tbh. For the extra cash.you have much better handling and more control of how high/low you want it.

for about 20£ more than the springs i think i'm going to when the next wage packet comes through, question is, you mentioned about either a 47 or 51mm strut diameter, what do i need to measure then?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great! With some new springs it will be perfect.

Cheers from brazil ! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts