Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP!!!!,LOVE OUR NEW 208
, but having a small problem with music that we have put on a media stick!. All the music we have loaded onto it works fine, except Now That's What Music albums????. i even brought a different media stick, and synced the N.O.W. albums onto that one, but when it's inserted into the usb port it doesn't recognise that the N.O.W albums are on that media stickeither!?.
i thought at firstit was because it was a compilation album, but the other compilation albums on the media sticks work fine!?.
does anyone have the same problem or know what i have to do to sort it out?????.
Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds like a technical problem with the files. 9/10 when it happens to me it's somethingunsupported with the file.
Are they at the correct bitrate? Are they FLAC, MP3, or WMA (see owner's manual for all supported formats)?

If they're from CD originally I'd rip the CD to MP3 again at a supported bitrate (again, sure the owner's manual has the spec, otherwise 320k without VBR is a safe choice), or if you've got it from iTunes or similar download it again checking to makesure the bitrate is supported.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hiya, I had exactly the same problem with some compilation albums (Motown Chartbusters 1 - 12) and after much trial and error it turned out to be the special characters in the folder names on the flash drive. Typically the albums all contained an exclamation mark and a truncation 'Vol.' which I had to remove before they were recognised correctly.

So, a title such as 'Motown Chartbusters! Vol. 1' was not recognised whereas 'Motown Chartbusters 1' was fine and worked perfectly.
I suggest you change the title of your compilation albums to remove special characters (punctuation marks).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts