Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Further to what I'd said in the 'Newbies' section, I took delivery of a 3 dr 1.4 Diesel (70) EGC Allure in Virtual Blue at the end of October. It has most of the available options (except the SOS call thing!) so is basically a Feline but with the most economical (Tight Git's!!
) engine. It's a lovely car, although there are one or two minor issues for discussion elsewhere, but only to be expected with a brand new model I expect. I've never owned a Peugeot before, but my first impressions are that it's very good, although the wait as it had to be a factory order with so many options, seemed to take forever(even though it was delivered almost two weeks before the dealers estimated delivery date)!! I look forward to being able to take part properly in the discussions here, now.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have indeed, Dan, but thanks again anyway for the welcome now that I'm a proper 208 owning member.

I wasn't going to buy one for 12 months or so, but I turned up on spec at the local dealers, was very surprised to be given a test drive in the actual model I was interested in within a few minutes, and was extremely impressed. I went home and had a think about it and returned and placed my order, all within about 2 hours! The car was even delivered 10 days earlier than predicted, so excellent service from Wycliffe Peugeot at Rugby!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts