Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Im Duffy. Got this little beaut back in November but havnt had the chance to sign up.

Its the 1.2 active+ in metallic blue. All the standard gadgets on this model but upgraded the wheels to the 16s

In desperate need of some mod ideas as im seeing more and more of these about. Already de badged. (Not the lions due to the holes) and planning to lower it in the near future. 17 wheels, few repaint of parts etc.

As I used to have a corsa im currently NE moderator/organiser on CDUK and I know how the forums work. So looking forward to getting to know you guys.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hi and welcome along!

Not too far up the road from me so I'll have to keep an eye out. Should look good lowered - what you planning on - 30mm?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dan said:
Hi and welcome along!

Not too far up the road from me so I'll have to keep an eye out. Should look good lowered - what you planning on - 30mm?
Cheers.
Well I can only find 30mm PIs at the moment but I fancy lower. Just cant justify the price of coilovers for 450. Revolution do them but a bit pricey. So I may hold oit a month to see what else comes up on the scene. Aint much atm. Currently bidding on some 17s and found a boot spoiler and front lower skirt trims. Does anyone on here have lowering springs on yet?.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Yeah 30mm was all I could find too - I was wondering if you had managed to find any others. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probs be plenty about by summer. This is the height I want it

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
baggies said:
hhi m8 same  as  mine but i had 1.4hdi  and love it
Was thinking of going tractor power but sticking with petrol seen as though I dont do many miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts