Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my brand new Feline today, but found that there is no SatNav loaded, even though I have DAB radio.Anyone else had this problem?
Dealer is trying to find out how to fix it any ideas??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
I was away to say satnav is an add on option whereas the DAB radio is standard from Active up.
But on checking specs I see the 5dr Feline (has been no 3dr Feline model available for at least a few months now) has satnav as standard.

That's not good at all, as far as I'm aware there is no Easy fix to add the satnav at a later date but fingers crossed for you that I'm wrong.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply.
I will look forward to hearing from Peugeot about what they're going to do about it.

Loving the car, but feeling a little dissapointed at the moment.

Apparently Felines are thin on the ground so may have to wait for an alternative car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got to give the car back!
They can't "retro fit" the SATNAV and I will have to wait 13 weeks for a replacement.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Are they providing a courtesy car/paying for hire car in mean time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The good news for me is that the dealer has sorted this out!Can run around in the currrent car until a new one is available, they will pay to change my insurance details and have cancelled the finance agreement until new car arrives.

Can't fault the dealers, they have been amazing!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts