Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Has anyone had the same problem as myself, in that the 208 bluetooth hands free system works perfectly,but loses your contacts information if you switch ignition off wait a few seconds then switch back on & the contacts have not been saved.I wonder if there is a system firmware update that i am missing.If anyone on this site has had similar problems could you please reply to this post!

From. Dipstick.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I get a message every time when I switch on saying "synchronizing contacts" so I presume they are loaded from my phone each time, and not stored.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi!My system does the same as yours but the contacts are missing.In normal day to day usage of your phone do you use a normal security pin number to stop anyone gaining access to your phone as my wife dosen,t,which is the phone we are using & that may be the problem maybe? What do you think?

From.Dipstick.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I just use a PIN to unlock my phone when I want to use it. I suppose it is visible on Bluetooth all the time.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"PROBLEM SOLVED!(Thanks to the Aussies!)

Hi! The problem has been solved,thanks to the far better info supplied by www.globalcars.com.au/images/peugeot/peugot_globalcars_gps2008pdf. In australia.As i thought the contact details are saved & stored in the audio section of the display unit.My problem re- storing my contacts not being saved & stored were due to mising one extra touch on the touchscreen command line on my wifes samsung galaxy android phone. Now every thing works perfectly & phone synchronises automaticaly each time you use the car with all my contacts still stored and ready to use.The aussie site mentioned, explains the save & storage function quite clearly,so i printed out all the info i,d been looking for on A4 paper in large print,much easier to lay on your lap in the car to re set every thing up!Hope this might help anyone else with bluetooth setting up problems it also explains the sat-nav setup & problem solving much better than the uk. handbook.

FROM.Dipstick.
Edited by: dipstick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts