Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Excited to join 208 forum.

I have a 2014 3 door 208 allure and very happy with my car. I have installed the arm rest, installed the rear spoiler and have chrome covers of the external mirrors.

Now looking to replace the rear speakers. Does anyone knows how to take out the rear panels to get to the speakers?

Many thanks and greetings from Mexico!

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Hi & welcome to the forum !
sorry , I haven't done rear speakers yet but if you do them we would be interested to see how !!!

i found that swapping the fronts was good enough without spending too much time / money !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mgauky!

I am actually trying to identify the cables that connect to the rear speakers so I can use them as input for a 2 channel amp that will drive 2 Pioneer 6x9s. I will upload pic soon, but need assistance to identify these cables.

Anybody has any idea?

Thanks!

Guras

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Enjoy taking the rears out! You've got to take loads of panels of just to get to the one that covers the rear speakers. Welcome by the way.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks DaveGTi.

By the way, I went to the local Peugeot dealer in Mexico and looked at a system they have lots of diagrams. Is there a way to access to those or it's locked only to the dealers?

Great day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts