Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just bought my wife the new 208 3 door Allure in Shark Grey so thought i would say hello on her behalf.
First impressions are very good and hopefully have a chance to fiddle around with all the gizmos etc over the coming few days.

PS
I have only seen 1 other 208 on the road so it must be a fairly exclusive club

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Hi , welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with the car - I've had mine since end Sept - do over 500 miles a week and haven't seen another - be nice to see what they look like on the road ! - Fairly Exclusive Yes !

Rich

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice colour choice, went for Shark Grey myself and love it!

Have seen 2 other 208s but I work right next to the Peugeot garage other than hat haven't seen another, so they're quite rare at the minute!Edited by: Samuel208

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Hello and welcome

I've started to see a couple more now - they do look good on the road.

The other alternative is to drive down your local highstreet and check yourself out in the shop windows

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Hi, welcome. good colour choice

I've only seen one other 208 on the road so far, in white which looked really nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts