Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiPurchased a 208 allure 1.4HDi in November 2012. Trying to update my sat nav and no-one at my dealers seemed to know how too!! Spoke to Customer Service who advised was possible and gave me the http address. Then spoke to dealer again who told me I could invalidate my warranty if I downloaded the update and installed it in my car even though it is an official peugeot download. They have said they can purchase the update and install it for me. I wonder if this is going to incur labour charges!!! Can anyone help please?
Also I dont appear to be able to delete contcats from my phone contcat list as the "deelte" and "delete all" options are "greyed out" meaning I do n ot nhave access. The dealer did not know how to sort this out either. Can anyone help please?

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
On our other car we couldn't make changes in address book until we went into the phones settings and selected remote sim access or something like that.
Maybe yours is similar

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
www.

peugeot.navigation.com
Look onto the site and find your vehicle. They do a PDF format in hgow to load the software
Best of luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts