Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone
just ordered my 208 GTI Limited Edition, managed to find one which has not been reg yet so have ordered and will picking up next week. ( Cant Wait )

should be fun to race my wife against my other car 1.8t golf

will send pics next week as the ones I have are not that good

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Reggyboy said:
Whats the special edition version got that the normal hasn't ??
Pearlescent matt white paint with the Onyx black alloy's, DAB radio and sat nav as standard.
Individually numbered from 1-29 for each year the 205 GTi's been around ( wish people would stop going on about the 205 ) union flag on the front grill and about a grand more

But the real question is what number is it? ..........

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds very nice but wasn't mentioned when ordering my sons GTi he may have been interested in that. Hey Ho at least the engine's the same....(agree about the 205 BTW)
I take a guess for you as I have a 1 in 29 chance.......6 !!

·
Administrator
487 Posts
I'm glad it wasn't, I wouldn't want someone driving about Ipswich with a better GTi than mine
I think they were released in April so a month earlier than the GTI's, but Ipswich dealership didn't get any anyway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi everyone
picked up the car today been for a little drive really pleased with it.

will upload some pics for u all

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also thought there was 29 cars in the uk,but have now been told there is only 28 uk cars and 54 were made in total

mine is number 12

·
Administrator
487 Posts
208puggti said:
I also thought there was 29 cars in the uk,but have now been told there is only 28 uk cars and 54 were made in total

mine is number 12
Really hum?

Pitty it wasn't one less 13 on a 13 plate or 1 of course.

Wonder who owners number 1 or 28 then?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts