Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I collected my 208 5-door Allure 1.6 eHDI at the end of April after waiting 5 months; the order got 'mucked up'

Here is my 208. I'm not sure about the colour (or any of the 208 colours), as I wanted a flat Red like both my 207s.

·
Registered
26 Posts
The 208 is quite a nice drive - especially with the Allure trim level.

Mine has the full set of toys inside, including 2 x USB, Sat Nav, fold-away wing mirrors, bluetooth, DAB.

The centre screen can be distracting, and you shouldn't attempt to change functions on the move, as you simply won't get through the menus. The Sat Nav is 'useful' but I won't praise it higher, and in fact I bought another TomTom for my 208.

Sadly my 208 is at the dealers, and I am going through the process of rejecting it as unfit because of a gearbox fault from new which took 3 trips to the dealer to even recognise.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
redsimon said:
The centre screen can be distracting, and you shouldn't attempt to change functions on the move, as you simply won't get through the menus.
When you say change functions do you mean something like
say changing from USB to DAB radio? Hit SRC (source) on steering wheel continuously until highlights what you want then choose, couldn't be simpler. Things like that are easy to do on move, or the list button is good to see choice of stations or music on iPod/dongle.
It's things like changing settings that take a bit more time,

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Welcome to you both, shark gray
wish I'd got my GTi in it now.

redsimon I know where your coming from, I miss all the flat pug colours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts