Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
absolutely loving my new car, it is the first Peugeot i have ever owned and im really impressed so far, the turbo diesel engine is so pokey its untrue. Very very happy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there, thanks, i prefer 5 door cars the 3 door versions look a little cut off sometimes plus i cant be bothered getting out so people can get in the back
. I wasnt sure of the colour when i ordered it but now i have it the colour is really really nice

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
A bit of trivia, in Australia your model is called the Allure Premium. The 3dr is the Sport. I purchased the sport mainly because the Premium only came with the auto transmission and that a full leather optioned up version was available for delivery within 2 weeks.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
MANC said:
i prefer 5 door cars the 3 door versions look a little cut off sometimes plus i cant be bothered getting out so people can get in the back
that's what the passengers sides for

Loving the colour, and I'm glad it's not white to many white one on here. Yes when mine gets here it will be white

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was going to get the white as well it looks great but it was always going to be the most popular colour, i was stuck between the spirit grey and the morello black (which i have still not seen yet) but i went for the lighter option as i have always had dark cars in the past and fancied a change.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
<div style="font: normal normal normal 12pxormal Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Hi,

Welcome to the site, I've had mine ( 3 door - so you don't have to get round / look at door pillars - and lighter - and less rattles- and stiffer chassis
) since Sept and done over 14k miles , av 61mpg , no problems except ipod interference which can't be fixed, and 'flaking grill' which they say is stone chips !

·
Administrator
487 Posts
MANC said:
 i was going to get the white as well it looks great but it was always going to be the most popular colour
True looks good and £500 cheaper! That £500 on high octane for me

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
MANC said:
... i was stuck between the spirit grey and the morello black (which i have still not seen yet).....
That morello Black is an interesting colour. The THP 156 that was on the showroom floor when I bought my 208 was Morello Black. Quite a handsome colour. More very dark chocolate with a hint of red. I avoid very dark colours because they demand more attention to keep them looking good even though they do look really great when you do.
Edited by: esterhazy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts