Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I bought a 2014 208 from a Perry's dealership in Dover because my 206 was costing too much to keep running and was falling apart. I got the car on finance on the 1st June 2019 and the MOT wasn't due to March. the day I got the car, I realised my rear screen wash was not coming out, it was making the noise but nothing came out even tho the screen wash tank was full. the brakes were also squeaking every time I touched the brakes and so I took the car back a week later (as I went on holiday) and the screen wash pipe was snapped in half and because I had only just got the car they didn't charge me (would have been £120 for it) and they put lubricant on the brakes which lasted a week and a half so the brakes didn't take long to squeak again. Fast forward to two weeks ago and I had just left my house and I was driving down the A2 when the car went into limbo and turns out the ignition coil had gone. The RAC didn't have the parts so towed the car to a garage who also didn't have the part. This happened two days before my holiday so they kept the car but I had to pay £236 for the repair as it needed an ignition coil and 4 spark plugs. not only that but I wanted to double check my MOT and it turns out the MOT was done two days before I picked the car up in June and the RAC technician said that the broken screen wash pipe would have failed the test. So I need some advice on what to do because as a student I needed an affordable and reliable car and I feel mislead and disappointed by this and I'm not sure what to do next.
if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thankyou

1 - 1 of 1 Posts