Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new Shark Grey Feline THP 156 last Saturday. I had a 207 cc THP 150 before and this feels so much better. I absolutely love it
I've made a few very small mods: I've swapped the long aerial for an official stubby one; I've de-badged the boot; and I've added the chrome mirror caps.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
looks great, stubby aerial and chrome caps make a big difference and really make it stand it, nice one

Any more mods planned?

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks baggies

The badge removal is quite easy. I used my missus' hairdryer to heat the badge at close range on the highest heat. This obviously softens the glue and then the badges should peel off. Any glue residue that might be left on the paintwork will come off easily with a bit of WD40 (or GT85).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Baz, just had my car delivered today, will try to get some pics up. Could I please enquire about the stubby aerial - where did you get it from and how much?

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can get the stubby aerial from here:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-CITROEN-SHORT-AERIAL-PICASSO-207-307-MORE-/221063425347?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3378682d43

or here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHORT-STUBBY-AERIAL-FITS-MINI-BMW-VW-CITROEN-FIAT-MORE-/221160598420?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones_Communication_Radio_Antennas&hash=item337e32eb94

I bought mine about four years ago. Although they won't say that they fit the 208, I've had mine on two 207s and it fits my 208 a treat. I have heard some people get slightly worse reception using this shorter aerial, but mine has never caused me any problems.

·
Registered
18 Posts
How does the ariel come off - is it an unscrew job ?
I was thinking of getting a set of roof bars & top box - and thought the existingariel might get in the way, or very least limit the size of roof box I could get on there

1 - 20 of 49 Posts