Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi all this my my Peugeot 208 allure 1.4 VTI 5 door. I have added a rear spoiler and am awaiting chrome mirror caps which should look good.
Edited by: Pete6027

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there ...

Looks great, especially with the spoiler ...

Was the spoiler added when you ordered the car, or was it a retro fit ???

Cheers,

Stevo ...

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi stevo yeah spoiler was added after i received the car. My local Peugeot dealership fitted it. I will get them to fit the chrome mirror caps too :). Are you adding a spoiler ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Pete,

Definitely thinking about it.. Seen one on eBay for £200, then I'd ask a local garage to spray and fit.

Finishes the car off nicely ... Don't know why they don't just add it as standard to most models ...

Stevo.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought all parts fron the dealership directly and sprayed and fitted by them also. This came to an amount of £777.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice wee car Pete, especially as its the same colour as mine

Must keep an out for you, seeing I'm in Belfast too.

If you see a wee driving school car, same colour as yours - thats me

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I love the small steering wheel on the 208 so easy to manoeuvure. What part of belfast do you drive in?

·
Registered
14 Posts
That was one of the things I liked about the car, the ease of doing manoeuvres in the car with the small steering wheel.
I cover all over Belfast, most of my work at the minute is covering the Dill Rd test centre in Castlereagh.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I drive in North Belfast mostly. I am sorry I put a rear spoiler on my car as it put up my car insurance big time o well live and learn

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
LOVE the rear spoiler! It adds that sportiness without overdoing it. I defo want to get one but going to see what the insurance says first as my girlfriend is on the insurance too so might sting us :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts