Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard today my Rioja Red Allure should be ready for Friday. That is 7 weeks and 4 days from date of order. I was quoted 12 weeks, as it was a factory order.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Allure is now at the dealers, ordered 25th April 2013

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, It is a 1.2 VTI Allure in Rioka Red
Extras are Technical Grey wheels and Electric folding mirrors.
Picking up on Friday.

Such an improvement in the 207, of which I have had two, my first being a 56 reg 1.6 Sport with panoramic roof in Flamenco Red and my current car being a 60 reg 1.4 VTI Sport in Thorium Grey with rear spoiler.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I'm picking up my 1.6eHDi Allure on Saturday, replacing my current 1.4 petrol 207.

I added folding mirrors and rear parking sensors but mines in Virtual Blue :)

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a picture of my new 208 1.2 VTI Allure 3 Door with Electric folding mirrors and 16" Technical Grey wheels.

Performance is very good, I expected it to be a bit down on my 207 1.4 VTI but it certainly is not. Fuel consumption is encouraging as today it achieved 53.2 mpg on a 19 mile local run.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for uploading the pictures. I have ordered the same 1.2 but mine is white in colour. After seeing yours and others in Technical Alloys I rung up the dealers today and asked if it was too late to add the option. They said they'll see what they can do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Rioja red looks a lovely colour! I'm having real trouble trying to decide on the colour that I'm going to get was either blue or white but now looking at this love the red that is also an option. very confusing I have been stuck on deciding which to get either Peugeot or the Ford Fiesta Titanium. I think I'm going to go for the Peugeot But also had to decide between three door and five door. I do not have family so don't take people regularly in the car, I'm just thinking of convenience of having five doors for getting things in to the car any comments welcomed!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Just comes down to personal prefernce really - personally think 3 door looks a little more sporty and 3 door version is slightly cheaper than 5 door equivalent. Down side is you need a little more space to open door wide when getting in and out so if you regulalry park in tight spaces that may be a factor.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts