Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My new 1.4 HDI Diesel 5 door Allure in Shark Grey was finally delivered today :D it got delayed by 3 weeks so I was a bit upset with Peugeot but it got here in the end. Completely standard and didn't go with any optional upgrades. Still trying to get used to the touchscreen and the automatic headlights?! I must say though I absolutely LOVE the steering wheel, I can see all the instruments perfectly, genius!

Here's a few more pics :)

Keeping the car completely standard, no modifications planned - I'm putting that all behind me. I don't think this car really needs modifying anyway, it has everything that I'd want. Couldn't be happier with it!

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Hehe if it's in the blood, you won't be able to help yourself in a few months!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol! Well I would love to, but in all honesty I got this car to save myself some money. I had a 1.2 petrol Corsa and that drank petrol like nobodies business. Having the pug will save me approx £3000 a year, plus free road tax, so modifying it and spending a tonne of money on it isn't really gonna happen this time. Don't get me wrong though, I am itching to do something to it... but I really shouldn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts