Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

Soon I will be the proud owner of a Peugeot 208 Envy 1.2VTi Blossom Grey. Expected delivery will be on 5 december. I almost bought a Renault Clio 0.9THP Expression but at the last moment the dealer and Icouldn'tagree on a price so I left the dealership. A few days later I got an amazing deal with the Peugeot dealer and now I'm waiting eagerly for 5 december.

See you on the forums. :)

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
hello and welcome. You don't have very long to wait at all for your car.
I'm hoping to pick my car up in the next few days.

I haven't heard of that model and colour combination. Which country are you in? I'm assuming it's a different market or new models have been released.

You made the right choice with getting a 208. I think formerly the Clio's were fantastic small hatchbacks and were certainly very popular. But now they're just not exciting and the208 is MILES better in terms of looks and quality.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Sounds very similar to the Allure trim we have here in the UK. It's a good spec and I considered getting one of those. Escpecially the technical grey alloys!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With us the Allure is one step above. Compared to the Allure in Holland it does't have the chrome around the side windows and the fancy lighting inside. Also it doesn't come standard with alloy rimms and leather steering wheel but I've ordered themseparatelybecause they look so good
Some options like the big sunroof are also not available on the Envy model. But for the rest is's very complete.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Why thank you

I just CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MY CAR.

Despite ordering my car I have only seen Shark Grey in a different model, have only driven the 1.4eHDI not the engine I ordered and only seen the interior of an Allure.

Desperate to see it all in the flesh...Going nuts lol

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yesterday, in dismalweather, I got my car. It's gorgeous. I had my moments when I doubted my decision to go for Blossom Grey (called Rose Quartz in the UK) but incombinationwith the Helium Technical Gray Alloy's and the black spoiler I made the rightdecision. But take a look for yourself.

Edited by: Carrinthe

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks davy b and Baz. It drives great and looks good. Unfortunately I have some problems with the navigation. After leaving the car outside in the cold for a few hours I get an error message on the touch screen. "Navigationsystem defect". After 5 to 15 minutes I can get it away with the menu button and then it keeps working without any problems. Very annoying.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts