Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

As I put in my presentation, I have a 208 1.6L Griffe (Best version in Brazil), with some mods listed in my Signature!

Now, the pics!

Edited by: Luiz_PM

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's beautiful in black!

Can you elaborate your mods? Maybe you can do some tutorials too!

About Xenon, don't you have to put "washing headlights" (mija mija nos faróis!)on it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mario_Cardoso said:
That's beautiful in black!

Can you elaborate your mods? Maybe you can do some tutorials too!

About Xenon, don't you have to put "washing headlights" <font size="1" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">(mija mija nos faróis!) on it?
Tks Mario!

No news about it. My oil pressurized dampers, with lowered plates were necessary cause I like my car with the front part lower than the back...

The H&R Springs are for 208 1.6L (the same to Citroen C3 and DS3)

The sound System is like others to put in the vehicle, and I've asked a friend to install it to me.

The Xenon Headlights are with H7 Bulbs. just passed the wiring and went happy!

I didn't put the headlight washers yet, but i'm thinking 'bout something similar to 308 system...

Tks man!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for your explanation!About headlight washers... if you can do it like 308 system, well... it will be very good!
Keep the good work with this beautiful car!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tks guy...

if I do that, I'll make an DIY for it!

Next episodes... DS3 Seats and a mix of Leather and Alcantara on it!

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
nice !
I'm writing from Brazil as well !
send me a pm! I'd like to see more pictures about H&R -35mm...
my 208 will arrive soon

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This last weekend I put my child to gas at a local Track Day... There are some pictures of it!

Hope you enjoy that!

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Mint! Think it will be a while till I take mine on track.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's my type of weekend fun! hehe...

I believe that I can put a turbo kit on my child till the end of the year, to make something like the european GTI, bom with rear doors...

208 # Rebaixado # Brasil # Peugeot # Autódromo

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ruben_SL said:
Hi Luiz...

with that <span style=": rgb251, 251, 253; line-height: 1.4;">H&R Springs, wont you lose the brand warraty???</span>
For sure I would lose my brand warranty, but I keep my original ones at home... any problem, i put them back and I have my warranty back!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, weekend pics of my cars! Cell pictures, so be cool with me!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, they weren't an option. I put it by myself! I just need to make headlight washers now!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
very mint looking Pug, i'm very tempted to put the -30mm drop with springs on mine, how much would you recommend it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
iFrodo said:
very mint looking Pug, i'm very tempted to put the -30mm drop with springs on mine, how much would you recommend it?
A lot, the car becomes another one. I had a Citroen C4 Coupe before this one, with lowered H&R springs and lowered shocks, but the car was heavier, so it was more stable. In 208 I missed this stability in higher speeds, because it's lighter.
So I put the lowered shocks, but the car became a bad place to be. Very hard and without track errors absorption.
Then I put the lowered shocks, with lower plates in the front ones and softer config in all of them. The original softness returned to the car, but allied to stability.

Totally recommend it!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts