Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some belated pics of my 208 1.2 vti Allure, 3 door in virtual blue. Pics taken yesterday on a good run in it, through Perth (Scotland!!) along Loch Earn and then back along the side of Loch Tay.
Loving it so far, good MPG, very comfortable, great looking and fun to drive.
Also had no problems with using my iPod shuffle in it or bluetooth with iPhone 4S.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi, nice to see Loch Earn again. Spent some time at Cultybraggan camp during the sixties and well remember a route march / orientation exercise over the top of Ben Vorlich. Happy memories.

I notice on your touchscreen there is an option under the MEM box on the left to make it fullscreen. My 1.2 Active has the MEM box but does not have the fullscreen option underneath it.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Terrier, great pics, Thanks. What great weather for a day's drive ! So much for the stories we hear about Scottish weather.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been the best summer we've had over here in the East of Scotland for years.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Nice pics going to have to get the camera out before winter gets here and do some myself

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do like the virtual blue, 1st blue car I've ever had (4 red and 2 silver before that).
Only thing I wasn't sure about when ordered was the chrome mirrors on the Allure being a bit overkill, but really like them and the whole look of the car.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Specnut727 said:
So much for the stories we hear about Scottish weather.
Yesterday rain and 60mph wind
This morning 5 deg and an extra layer or two of clothing required

1 - 9 of 9 Posts