Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Very nice , looks quite good in red ..... Almost as good as white

I hope you spent this weekend enjoying it !

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, Dews and they were great!

I bought it through a new car broker type website and saved about £2k off the price and it still a brand new car - I'm not buying the second owner or buying a pre reg car either. Same as going direct to the dealer.

They wanted to drive the car down to me, I said no, I will go to them. So when I got there I asked for a tank of fuel which they gave me a full tank of fuel to drive home with.

I ordered Superguard to be added to the car but there was no SuperGuard cleaning kit in the boot of the car after it had been done. So I mentioned it, they said they would send me a brand-new kit.

I ordered the white lower front grill bar with the Union Jack on it. When I got there, there was the white lower grill but no Union Jack. They are sending that to me to fit myself.

Edited by: golfguy

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I'm glad you had a good experience with them , I thought all the sales guys there were very good .
they couldn't quite get the deal for me . . I bought 6 month old though !!!

why not join us at the French car show this summer ?!

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is my intention! I am also a member of another website (208oc.com) so I may see them there also.

Anyone know if we are having a club stand there??

There is also Modified Nationals at Peterborough Showground (right on my doorstep) and they are featuring ane are called "The French Quarter" - this could be quite good if anyone fancies it?

Edited by: golfguy

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I have other plans the weekend of modified nationals . . .

sounds good though , I'll watch for this next year . .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts