·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Hi,Thanks for posting the pic! Colour looks great with the grey alloys

Love the front light and bonnet details

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Have to agree the wheels look good with the colour - keep us updated with good and bad points you find with the car as you drive it more.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Well, that's great!! I finally found a picture of the combinationRose Quartz (called Blossom Grey here in Holland) with the Technical Grey Helium alloy wheels. The exact combination I ordered.

I'm not disappointed :) If you could upload a few more pictures, especially from the side, that would make the waiting a bit more bearable. :D

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Very nice Martin!

The rose quartz really looks good in the sun Carrinthe. You've made a good choice. It's also quite a unique colour. Have not seen it before.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We did a weekend trip to Alton Towers recently. 155 miles each way, plus two trips to the local Travellodge. In total it was 340 miles and we used 3/4s of a tank of petrol. That's approx. 37.5 litres. It's common to see the fuel consumption showing over 60mpg on motorways. The trip-computers, which I don't often reset show over 38mpg averaged over thousands of miles of 'normal' combined driving. The car has a very low drag and once you get used to it, you find you can coast up to junctions from a long way back. There's very little 'engine breaking'. At first, speed cameras will give you a scare as you seem to roll into them without slowing down, but you get used to it eventually. The Michelin 'Energy Saver' tyres are the lowest friction rating available, and you can really tell the difference. It's far better on fuel than my daughter's 1.2 Clio, yet feels far more powerfull.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts