Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up my 208 1.6 THP Feline today and put so small MODS on it. that a stubby aerial and chrome mirror cups.So what you all think, is there anything i should know about my Feline. and is there any over MODS that i should do.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Hi I've just put some chrome mirrow cup on to just whating for the weather to get better so l can put my wheels on

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So pug man how Long you had your feline I am over the moon with my but only had it about 36 hours is there anything I should which out for

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Nice motor. Wish I could have the 1.6t engine but the insurance companys rape me for all my money with insurance!

Was bidding on some of these wheels on ebay last week. I was shocked there were some on already tbh and they went for 575. They are a nice style.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi Duffalot<div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">
you can get a new set of wheels like my
http://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/product/peugeot-208-17-alloy-wheel-oxygene.html

have a look

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Hi and welcome,

Looks great in that colour, I've done 10500 miles - runs like a dream, only had trouble with the flaking 'black chrome' on grill and spotlight surrounds, looks like a laquer sprayed onto normal chrome and hasn't keyed in, spoils the look. and problems playing Iphone or Ipod, - see Ipod Interference topic in technical.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I can play my I phone and I pad on my stereo ok have you port the 5 digit code in to the stereo and your I phone I pad ( your pass code)mine is 12345

1 - 15 of 15 Posts