Peugeot 208 Forums banner

Mp3 album artwork Peugeot 208

10K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Pindy92 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
Have had my 1.2 Allure in virtual Blue for about a month now and having owned 206 and 207 this is by far the best - I love it!
Anyway just thought I'd offer some help on the album artwork which many people seem to have issues with. First of all by far the best way to have your music is on an USB memory stick. Now when you load these up you may notice that only some albums have the artwork, this is because the software in the car is not recognising the file format of your album artwork or you simply don't have it attached.
Every mp3 music file has something called an id3 tag which you can connect information to like song names and artwork etc. Now to add artwork to an album you only need artwork attached to the 1st track for the artwork to appear on the touch screen. How do you attach the artwork I hear you say? Well by far the simplest way is to use this simple program found at the below link its totally free and safe and extensively tested:

http://meka-mp3-album-artwork-tool.software.informer.com/1.0/

Using the programme above firstly load the required mp3 track (if its not mp3 it won't be recognised so you'll have to convert it to mp3) remember you only need to load the first track of the album.
Secondly download the album artwork (using a google image search you can find any album) make sure the files are jpeg and no bigger than 300x300. Now using the meka tool attach your artwork. Hey presto that's it! Your albums should now appear with the correct artwork displaying when you put your USB stick back in your peugeot 208.

Hope this helps ! Happy driving
Lewy

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.