·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just some more pics of my 208 feline

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
What's the config/specs of your Feline? Looks like the same colour as my THP 156 (Moroccan Red), has the same full leather interior and that you added the same chrome wing mirror caps and red S-Ligne wheel centre caps that I did but you don't have the rear spoiler. Is that an optional extra in the UK?Here in Australia GPS has not been offered as an option to date. I believe that the GTI, when it arrives here, will have GPS as standard. Fewer models of all European cars are offered in Australia.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I think you will find the colour is the new RIOJA RED which is the same as the new GTI comes in.
My Allure is also RIOJA RED, and the paint code is different to MOROCCAN RED.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Looks a good colour. I am having great difficulty getting some Moroccan red touch up paint here in Australia. I bought some locally mixed up paint from one of the dealers but it was a bad match. I have been waiting for about 8 weeks now for the real stuff from Peugeot in France.

Edited by: esterhazy

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all,
The paint colour is rioja red the spec is feline the extras I had fitted at factory level are sat nav reverse sensors full leather heated seats and peugeot protect. In answer to the rear spoiler the 3door feline does not come with it as standard its only fitted on the thp156 felines as standard. Other bits I have added are wheel centre caps rubber mats boot liner interio ligne s mirror cover and chrome mirror caps. Regards puggyman208.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi again all,
Forgot to mention full alarm system fitted at factory level.
Regards puggyman208.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
In Australia, Peugeot Australia imports a limited model range 'pre-optioned'. For example my Allure Sport (Feline THP 156) came with the glass roof, heated seats, folding mirrors, rear parking sensors, mud flaps, metallic paint as standard. The only option that one can buy is full leather seats to upgrade from the standard leather ones with the cloth inserts. The 5 door model (Allure Premium, which must be what you call the Feline) is the same (all of the above but only auto transmission and 1.6 petrol engine only).

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Wish it was cheery red! Don't get me worng it's a nice car and colour. But I miss the old colours. Cherry, indigo, onyx, even the nana's

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi all, The rioja red is a strange colour sometimes it looks a burgundy colour other times it looks like a bright blood red.i think its the best colour for the 208 gti. Anyone out there bought a gti in red if possible pics please. Regards puggyman208

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I believe that this colour change must be a function of the metallic paint.  My Moroccan red looks dark burgundy/cherry red in low light but a much brighter red in direct sunlight. Edited by: esterhazy

·
Administrator
487 Posts
So in sunny oz it looks cheery, and in drissly old England mor diabo

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
There must be one week that the sun shines in summer in the UK?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes mate, we blinked as missed it.
its now raining
bloody weather.

not to worry the car now looks a different colour lol.

Regards Puggyman208

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I have a lady at work that hails from the Southeast of the UK and she told me it was warmer here today than in her home town. Remember we are in Winter here. Cold in the mornings (8C) but nice during the day (19-21C). Not a bad place this town. The weather looks good enough this weekend for me to have a sail on the river (check out Point Walter, Perth, Western Australia on google earth to see what it looks like:
https://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=point+walter,+perth,+western+australia&ie=UTF-8&ei=Wru5UemQJIulkQWRj4CwBQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg )

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks good mate, we are set to have lots of rain & 40mph windsfor the weekend.
so I will not be doing any sailing.

regards Puggyman208.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
esterhazy said:
Arrrr the forum comedian, I think we've just had are summer a couple of weeks ago. And yes I missed it due to work.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
DaveGTi said:
esterhazy said:
Arrrr the forum comedian, I think we've just had are summer a couple of weeks ago. And yes I missed it due to work.
Don't worry, in our late summer you can sock it to us about the 3 months of 35C-45C heat that we have been melting in.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
The thing is i love the heat, and love your side of the world. Have seriously thought about moving over a few times now.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I hung a left at Madras and was just passing through 43 years ago. Liked it, stayed, made a life, a good one. Much harder to immigrate here now a days (43 years ago you just had to ask). Also they speak the same language here (sort of), lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts