Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else got any opinion on the general build quality of the Mk.2 208, I just don't think that my GT Line 130 has been put together as well as my 2016 GTi.
Steering Wheel not straight, Top Dash Panel 3mm step, Drivers Door 3mm step, Bonnet 2mm extra gap one side.
My dealer agreed, said they would contact Peugeot, 4 months ago, no response !!!
OK I may be fussy, but I know its not up to scratch.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Contacted Peugeot Customer Service, they said contact dealer, dealer says they have contacted Peugeot several months ago, no response, dealer now blames COVID-19, well of course he would !!!

·
Super Moderator
270 Posts
Sorry pal not sure what happened to my comment but basically going to say contact Peugeot or just take the car back. You could always get in touch with the ombudsman they will get it sorted for you and Peugeot should respond pretty quick that way.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry pal not sure what happened to my comment but basically going to say contact Peugeot or just take the car back. You could always get in touch with the ombudsman they will get it sorted for you and Peugeot should respond pretty quick that way.
Thanks for that, I have been promised a response from Peugeot Customer Services in the next couple of days, the dealer simply does not want to know, and just told me to contact Peugeot, they I am sure will just tell me to talk to the Dealer.
In all fairness its not all that bad, but compared with my 2016 GTi it is just not up to standard, with to many minor points that catch my eye.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts