Peugeot 208 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I have had some juddering coming from the bottom of the car either when reversing or at about 2000 to 3000 rpm when accelerating. I thought I would check the lower engine mount and there seems to be some gap internally around the rubber bushings I was just wondering whether this is normal or not. Could anyone in the know please let me know if they think this needs replacing? Or does this look normal.
White Light Gas Electronic device Electrical wiring

please see attached photograph. Please note the gaps of probably accentuated due to holding it up to a spotlight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi.
I have had some juddering coming from the bottom of the car either when reversing or at about 2000 to 3000 rpm when accelerating. I thought I would check the lower engine mount and there seems to be some gap internally around the rubber bushings I was just wondering whether this is normal or not. Could anyone in the know please let me know if they think this needs replacing? Or does this look normal. View attachment 1339
please see attached photograph. Please note the gaps of probably accentuated due to holding it up to a spotlight.
If you search for a repalcment part.inline which also displays.woth a picture you will be able to see what is OEM or what maybe a fault.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts