Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Read Only
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am only receiving these very intermittently. Has any else had this problem. On a recent journey from Suffolk to Kent I had radio interrupt from Heart radio. Today I have been monitoring, and had one Heart in an hour's driving, and only one from BBC Radio Kent, and that was when I was listening to that radio station. On my previous car I would pick up Suffolk, Essex and Kent on the Suffolk to Kent journey without changing stations. I have checked with BBC Radio Kent and there are at least two per hour, or four during peak times. This is not reflected in my pickup. Could it be something to do with the frequencies not being properly aligned or something? So far Service has said it is working but I know it is not working correctly and fully.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Need to double-check my settings, since I believe have TP on and haven't received a single one! This is in Sweden mind you, but it's never been a problem in my other Pugs or indeed other marques.

·
Read Only
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I've always had them before I was aware of their absence, if you see what I mean

1 - 3 of 3 Posts