Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have trawled my manual and cannot find the answer to this. I'm wondering if it is a feature on a different model than mine<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">The buttons at the end of the stalks, the left one (the lights) doesn't seem to do anything! - what's it for.
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">The one on the right stalk brings up the fuel consumption on the touchscreen, but the left one?
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi, I remember reading somewhere (may have been a French user group) that the button on the lighting stalk was/is intended for use with voice activation for the touch screen.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Tried mine last night. it works with my Phone when connected via Bluetooth.

I was able to speak directly to Google (Google Now) when prompted via Android you can say "Help" and then it will play back some helpful examples.

Directions are done via Google Maps on the phone, so really its only good for "Phone Home" or Text Message" type voice commands unless you are using your Phone as a Sat Nav too.

I am guessing if you have an iPhone this will work with Siri in a similar way.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
In the "olden days" if you held it in for more than 2 secs it disabled/enabled the auto headlights.

I'm talking 206 and 207 here. Same stalk, mind.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
that button activates voice control to my iphone when it is connected via bluetooth or through the car play system when it is pluged in :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
This button works on new facelift models?
Can anyone confirm this?
I have a 2015 Active with latest firmware(SMEG5.4.B.R6) and this button does nothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts