Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps
can you change the running lights on208 active to led running lights

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Hi , I'm in the process of trying to find an LED bulb that will replace the standard bulb ... The problem I've got is I can't find out if they have to be Canbus bulbs or not

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi mateif you find led bulb that works would you let me know

il do the same

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Did anything ever come of this? Is it possible to upgrade the bulb. Failing that, does anyone know if putting in an led headlamp is a straight swap or is there anything complicated about it?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
There are plenty of bulbs available for this. Ive changed to mtechs. Just search DRL bulbs on google. Cant remember the exact fitment. Same as Vauxhall Corsas.
Crees fit, led clusters etc

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I went for a 'crystal clear' standard bulb from a Corsa to upgrade mine. This way they retain the ability to light up with the lower voltage with the sidelights on....... The bulbs had a blue tint to them to filter out the yellow light.

Been thinking about trying out an LED, but I have read stories of fuses blowing and the lights not working when the side lights are turned on.

Interested to hear if anyone else had tried this.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi all,

I've upgraded mine rear bulbs all to led except the fog light all work 100% had them in for about a year now and no issues got all mine from eBay,

regards puggyman208

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Can you confirm bulbs sizes and/or links to any of these please? I'm keen to do this myself.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
I got my bulbs from Autobulbs Direct.

They have a compatability guide on their website so this should help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts