Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,

Would anyone know why the 3 door Allure and Feline have Part Leather Effect seats, and the 5 door Feline Part Leather ? The dealer didn't seem to know why / wasn't aware ... And it's not as though the 5 door costs a lot more ..

Just wondering

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sarah,

How's it going - slowed down yet ?
- How come you have leather - the brochures and website say part leather effect, even in the Ice Velvet edition - That's not fair !

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Hiya Polo x, no don't seemed to have slowed down yet lol ;), my dealer said it was only the feline 3 and 5 door that was part real leather, the allure n down was leather effect, so either my dealer got it wrong which means ill b poppin down to see him or the books etc r wrong. If its the first ill not b a happy bunny

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's why I was asking - doesn't make sense - I looked at the pic of your interior and it's exactly the same as mine - I'm sure its Leather Effect - Leather doesn't come that uniform and grainless - and it usually smells of leather - I admit it is a good effect - but not leather - My dealer didn't seem to be aware - or couldn't say why -- Now I would have thought a more sporty 3 door would have leather, If you look at pics of the 5 door you will see the cloth part is different, I can't understand why they would use different chairs !- unless the 3 door is built by vegetarians in a different factory. ---- Wonder what they will be like in the summer ?

Rich

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Rich that made me chuckle, I'm gonna be quizing my dealer tomorrow? Just have to see what he comes back with. I don't think the seats would be as sticky as leather in the summer, Sarah x

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RichHi Sarah,

Let me know how you get on - I was aware when I bought mine - and really like the car so don't really mind - just curious - must be the feline in me - or me in a fe... whatever - by the way - do you find the gearknob cold in the morning ? plays up with my arthritis !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts