Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

Going to be ordering a 208 Allure soon and looking at get the Leather Seats upgrade and the panoramic roof. I was just wondering if anyone had ordered the Leather Pack as I have a couple of questions? :)

Firstly, from what I can see in the 'Prices and Accessories' brochure, the leather pack gets you the armrest, aluminium door sills and the automatic folding mirrors?

Second, do you have any pictures? :) Can't seen to find any detailed pictures of the leather seats both front and back.

Thanks!

Adam

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi,
If you look on the gallery section of the forum I have just put some
Pictures of my feline with full leather heated seats. Regards puggyman208

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the leather pack is an extra on the feline too?

Did it have those extras that I mentioned as part of the pack? :)

Thanks very much! Looks really nice!

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
In Australia, Peugeot Australia imports a limited model range 'pre-optioned'. For example my THP 156 came with the glass roof, heated seats, folding mirrors, rear parking sensors, arm rest, mud flaps, metallic paint. The only option that one can buy is full leather seats instead of the ones with the cloth inserts. The 5 door model (which must be what you call the Feline) is the same (all of the above but only auto transmission).
Edited by: esterhazy

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi
The feline comes with folding mirrors pan roof centre armrest and alum sill plates as standard. Might be worth youre while looking to see if you can get a feline rather than an allure might not be alot in the price regards puggyman208

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Insurance is the main thing as I'm only 18, feline is 1.6 minimum which bumps up the price! I'm going into the dealer next week to order anyway so will ask them :)

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Dont forget that current specs have changed to when the car was first released. The car we have is no longer available. Feline 3 door 156THP - now the only 3 door 156THP is the XY. Specs of some of the cars early ownershave already may not be the same as people will be ordering now.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Does that mean that our Feline THP 156's have rarity value?? BTW did the THP156 attract a lower insurance premium than the GTi does?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts