Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<blockquote><blockquote>hi, i am awaiting delivery date for my 3dr white petrol 208. ordered in june ..just wondering if anyone else has had similar lengthy delays.......

</blockquote></blockquote>

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I would start shouting at the dealer.
Ordered mine middle of September and took delivery end of October.
1.2 Allure 5 door with electric pack

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
We ordered our two 208 1.4 HDI's a week before 1st September and they were ready on the 3rd September.We had a choice of colours and to be honest models... I'm shocked to see the wait times people are having

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a lease car. Lease company trying for me... its costing them as courtesy car much more expensive (for same rental)

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Did you select any factory fit options, if so lead time will be longer than people are referring to above as it will be a factory build - comments above on delivery times have been for spec that the dealer already knows can be sourced from stock - having said that if you ordered in June you should have had car by now - ours was ordered June and we took delivery mid september - I would guess the delay is connected to the fact that it is for lease and may depend on what arrangements lease company has with Peugeot re supllying of cars - if you had ordered through a dealer you woudl have should be given a build date within a couple of weeks of orderign and would then expect delivery 3 - 4 weeks afetr the build date, provided peugeot dont change the build date but dealer would easily be able to check this, just a case of checking reference number on computer system.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no extras....low spec 1.0 3dr in white . read somewhere they not building 1.0 til november.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts