Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Is anybody else on the just add fuel deal?? I have the allure 1.6 petrol in white on just add fuel deal what i want to know is can i change the appearance of my car as im not overly certain about the chrome trims on my car and want to have them re-done in gloss black. Will the garage allow me to do this change or not does anybody know??
Thanks

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
You dont own the car until the end of the deal if you chose to pay the settlement fee or you settle the agreement early- you will need to check very carefully the agreement and or check with Peugeot - if it is a delaer authorised modification then you should be ok but if it is a 3rd party modification they may not allow you to do it until you bought the car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
check the wording... I'm sure under HMRC rules you NEVER own the car. after the final payment you can opt tp pay a LEASE fee but I'm pretty sure its not yours.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I have just had a "just add fuel" quote on a 1.2VTI Allure 3 door. I have been told to keep the car after 3 years, I would have to pay £6117.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
That sounds about right from the quotes I have had on the Allure... I need to get mine sorted as my MG ZR has been written off by the insurance company as its beyond economical repair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts