Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on 1st sept , my fab little 208 rose quartz allure has been in my possession for a year but it's been an amazing journey - so far!!!! Anyway , ordered end of June 12 and it was expected 12 weeks later, but luckily for me ( mot looming!!) it arrived early. 1st challenge was the touch screen and getting album art to show, got there eventually!!! Then came the frosty mornings and with most of this forum , yes, the touchscreen died but problem was quickly resolved, petrol consumption up and down, then the rain came and juddering wipers - bosch to the rescue!!!!! Frustrated by the dab situation, don't want An ugly box on my dash and wishing I had reversing sensors (looking in to this). Loving the fact that my car tax will be 20 quid. Would I get another one , yes, would I recommend this car - yes. Do I want a GTI oh hell yes, saving madly and donations would be greatly accepted!?!?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
i couldn't agree more, mine is 21 days younger than yours, and over the 12,500 miles i'll have done, i've fell in love with this car. i think unless something japanese and awesome comes out in 2/3 more years, i'll have another 208.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts