Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has just finished building.... Takes so long for delivery though, I don't get it until 1st week of march :(

·
Registered
35 Posts
When and what did you order? Can't wait for mine but think theyre only just digging the iron ore out of the ground!!!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Same here.
Ours is now in transit to Calais.
Wonder why it takes so long to get across the channel. I could swim and walk here faster.

·
Registered
35 Posts
So pleased to hear yours is built, when did you order it? Ours is an auto so maybe take longer..son said it takes about 14 weeks....1week to build, 1week to ship and 12 weks for chaps to get up off the floor from laughing that someones bought one......These kids are soooooooooooo funny...NOT!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mine is an auto too, so frustrating that it takes so long though, and even more frustrating that they are so vague with a delivery date...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Orderedours on 31st Jan but not heard anything from garage, called them last week but they said they'd heard nothing...surely its somewhere listed in the system?What colour is yours? Ours is grey...if it ever arrives :)

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Dealer had a delivery date for my Feline a week after I ordered it and was delivered 8 weeks later. I would start chasing them good luck!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been chasing them! Need to go in today to sign my paperwork etc.. I know it was at Calais at the beginning of the week so hopefully its in the UK now and they will have it sometime this week and then I can pick it up.. Wishful thinking? I was just hoping to have it before I go away on the 3rd March!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey! I have just been in to sign my finance agreement and will have the car next Saturday, told her that unless she could guarantee it I wouldn't sign the docs and hey presto, I have a confirmed date and time for collection! Hope you all manage to get yours sorted soon!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow thats great news, its true, money talks!!!! We paid a £600 deposit or I'd tell 'em to stick it!! Looked on ebay and there are plenty for sale down south!Patience isnt my strongest point!!
Safe driving!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you think that long lightin the middle of the backbumper is a bit vunerable? Luckily we're having reversing sensor put on the car!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Ours hasn't arrived but as they are lending up a courtesy car i don't think it will be long.
Wife not happy though. She is saying goodbye to a three year old merc and will be driving a 4 year old 308 diesel

1 - 17 of 17 Posts