Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it is. I just can't seem to get into it. Top gear is entertaining and has a little comedy factor about it however 5th gear is more helpful as they road test cars that people are actually going to buy, not dream about.

Another show I like which can't be beaten hands down is...

Wheeler Dealers!

Whats your favourite Motoring TV show?

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
I like all these , wheeler dealers is great though....watch out next week they have a 2CV .....

I'm also liking fast n' loud

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never watched that fast n loud. Whats its focus? Wheeler dealers is the way forward. Old school is cool. (Currently looking at a mk2 golf)

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Fast & loud is a Texan garage that buys older cars and gives some of them the wheeler dealers treatment .

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooo speaking of such overseas shows. I like sone of the hotrod stuff. Not for the cars (even though sone are immense) but for the builds and the ideas and affort that go into them.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Fast'n Loud gets my thumbs up. I love wheeler Dealers but TBH i'm totaly lost in whats new and whats not.
Has anyone seen the F1 this year. Been getting pretty bored with it over the last few seasons, but this year I think it's fantastic.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New show on 5 tomorrow night at 8pm. Classic car rescuers! Looks good!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes LAD. Just seen the advert on TV. Hopefully get to see it but tomorrow im hitting the gym for an intense 8 weeks training. Need to gain some mass. 6 weeks bulking then 2 weeks strip

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
He was so passionate in that video. Was literally screaming at the top of his voice. My girlfriend was wondering what the hell I was watching

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Another new one starting Sunday on ch4 @ 8pm

For the love of cars
All about barn finds Starting with porsche 928 !!!
Could be a good un !

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sky is in! So what programmes are people watching now? Car related obviously

1 - 18 of 18 Posts