Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am a newbie user of 208, i got it yesterday.

In my car i have all the radios presets configured, but i use only 10 and i want to delete the rest. I tried with a factory reset in option and the screen turn off, when turn on i still having the radio presets. Any knows how i can delete the presets ????

Thank you !!!

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi, as I understand it the radio auto-scans for any available radio stations which will then be displayed on the touchscreen. You can then select your own favourites which you can store for quicker selection. You can alter your list of stored 'favourites' as you wish but the auto-scan list of available stations will get refreshed each time your radio is turned on. The procedure is described in the user's manual starting at page 242 onwards.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NickyNoogle said:
Hi, as I understand it the radio auto-scans for any available radio stations which will then be displayed on the touchscreen. You can then select your own favourites which you can store for quicker selection. You can alter your list of stored 'favourites' as you wish but the auto-scan list of available stations will get refreshed each time your radio is turned on. The procedure is described in the user's manual starting at page 242 onwards.

Yep, but how i can delete my own favourites. I have 15 slots for favourites radios, and only use 6 radios, the rest radios are stored like favourites, but i want to delete these radios from favourites.

Sorry for my bad english, i am from Argentina, and the 208 its very new here.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
HI, I see your problem, I don't listen to the radio very much so I tried setting some favourites at random to see if I could delete them. As you say, there doesn't seem to be a way of resetting them other than to replace them with other stations. I would expect the presets to be saved by a capacitor so that they would be retained even if the battery were to be disconnected for a short period. I know that the old Sony head unit in my previous car would only loose its presets if it were disconnected from the car battery for at least two weeks. Unless someone else can come up with another option I think you may just have to put up with the extra stations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts