Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been googling this problem for a while without luckand found this forum so decided to sign up to see if anyone can help....

I've got a brand new208 Active and when I connect my iPod through the USB socket it will play the music on the iPod.... BUT.... it will only play all of the songs on the iPod in Alphabetical order. The 'All Artists' / 'All Albums' lists appear blank.

The iPod is a 32GB iPod Touch (which is full with music). I know that it says that with some devices it takes a while for the library to be recognised on the menus, however, I have plugged the iPod in at the start of an hour-plus journey, and at the end of it, go to select an artist or album and these lists are still empty.

The most frustrating thing is that when it plays the songs alphabetically it is coming up with artist/album/track info and the relevant album artwork too, so it is taking this info off the iPod.

Any help? I don't think I'm doing anything stupid.... Not sure whether it will affect it, but the iPod is a good few years old now (probably 5 years) and so has stopped having software updates issued, however my iTunes is up to date.

Cheers,

Ant

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I had this problem also and had to change the settings on the iPod to shuffle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think perhaps there is something about the library on iPods over a certain age that the 208 can't read. In the end I bought a 32GB pen drive for £10 and shifted all my music onto that and it works fine. Also more discreet than having your iPod plugged in!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts