Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for more reviews/information/photos/videos of the 208 Intuitive. I've ordered mine in Virtual Blue so have a few weeks until it arrives!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's good! I'm wondering when they are going to stop making them if I was still able to place an order? Oh well, maybe I got in there quick :)

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
I had two dealers tell me not a week ago that they couldn't get me an intuitive any longer..........weird.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A dealer told me they couldn't get one for me either - although they may have been trying to push a showroom car on me.

Placed an order through an online broker in the end, will see how it goes!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Read in the paper they were cutting back production of 208as they had closed one of the factories making
Peugeot/Citroen.
B.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys,

I asked Peugeot about the production and they replied with:

Hi Angelina,I have checked with our Product Department and there are some 208 Intuitives available, however only a handful so it looks like you may well be one of the lucky few.As the Intuitive was limited to 1,000 units they were allocated to dealers to ensure a fair split. It may well be that some dealers have sold their allocatino already whilst others still have some available, which would explain why some people have told you that other dealers have sold out.Hope this helps,Andy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts