Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delighted with my new virtual blue intuitive purchased on 8 march. Query re directional fog lights, do I do something to get them working or is it preset. Is it obvious to see them?

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi sw197,
If your 208 has them fitted as standard you should be able to see them at night when at a give way line or turning they do not work when the car is over 25mph though, the steering has to be turned to a certain angle for them to respond, its a great feature of the 208'sif you have auto lights i would leave them set to auto.

P.s whats the auto parking like?

Hope this helps.

regards Puggyman208.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankyou. They are meant to be as standard. So I will try them out, I have set to auto so guess I just turn fogs on to test it then have someone stand and watch!Not been brave enough to autopark. Switched it on, and at the point it told me to let go of wheel chickened out! Will let you know..... Its a nice car, you dont see loads of them on the road so feels a bit unique. I upgraded from a 206, so this feels like luxury. I can stream music from my iphone wirelessly, the sat nav and touch screen is brilliant, the sound system feels good and most of all compared to my old car it feels a really solid little car. Blue interior lights look smart and lots of people look at it as I think it has the impression of a much more expensive car. I cant parallel park myself so will get the courage to do it and let you know - whether i take out a line of cars or not..........

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Hi Sw197 - you dont turn the foglamps on - it will be active when main headlights are on - you will notice them when at slow speed and turnign in to side streets etc - thefoglamp on the side you are turning towards will come on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts