Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone made use of the Bluetooth connectivity to make/receive phone calls? I made my first phone call today to my wife and found the volume very low to the point of being unable to hear everything she said, even with the volume turned way up. I tried a different phone line, same issue. I don't think it's my hearing as USB music and the radio are loud enough. Anyone else notice this?

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys but I just checked and phone volume is set to maximum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have exactly the same problem. Very low volume, got lower and lower until now it is completely silent so the phone rings, I pick up, the caller can hear me but I can't hear them at all. I changed my phone from an HTC to an apple iphone 6s and it is exactly the same.I read through the manual today - can't see anything about in call volume and can't find it in the bluetooth setting in the car. I will be taking it into the dealer for its first service this weekend and I hope they can help. Bluefin - if you got the problem solved I would love to hear about it. Thanks all.

·
Registered
27 Posts
When you're in a call in the car have you turned the volume up on the steering wheel/ radio. I believe there are separate volume levels for the phone/radio. When I picked my first 208 up I had the same issue and this was the problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts