Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My partner has a 2013 Peugeot 208.

The touchscreen unit has v3.17.A.R3 software installed on it (dated May 2013).

Is there an updated version of the software?

If there is, how can we update it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took a customers 208 into our local Peugeot approved dealer for an update onto the software and between them and Peugeot technical they wiped the whole lot off now she has got a blank screen and Miles are in km. Peugeot customer care says the cant do anything about it. So we will have to go to the papers to get some satisfaction. And that’s after 3 weeks. Phoning them everyday for an update. I have never had as bad service as from Peugeot care. Disgusting

·
Registered
2 Posts
My partner 208 engine management comes on .had coil pack done still on .took it to 3 garages they not have a clue the 3rd garage thoe got a guy out with a computer wich purgoet use and it come up saying it needs software update .they told me I have to take it to main dealer. So I did today and they said the 3rd garage dont know what there on about .we will sort it .so i hope they don't pull my pants down for a few hundred pound and it does just need software update .and they say its all other things wrong with it .shall I just tell them all i want is just software update go from there .can any one let me know thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts