Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
There Is a small button by the speedo hold it down for 3 or 4 seconds (with the ignition on) it will flash then go to zero

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
its the one with the spanner in the middle, although it resets every 1500 miles anyway..

·
Administrator
487 Posts
With the GTi you can also do it with the button on the end of the wiper stalk. Click it till you get the the trip you want ( 1 or 2 ) then hold it in. This will reset it.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave thanks for that, does it show up in instrument cluster or on the sat-Nav screen?

I keep telling her to read the manual but she is too busy watching Eastenders.;-)

·
Administrator
487 Posts
On the digital panel on the instrument cluster. But you can do it via the touch screen, by going onto he trip section and pressing reset.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi, on my 1.2 Active the trip on the dashboard can only be reset with the dash button (spanner) whereas the trip1 and trip2 on the touchscreen can be reset either by using the touchscreen itself or by using the button on the end of the wiper stalk. Strangely the touchscreen and the dash are not linked so the trip values need to be reset separately. Not really an issue since it means I have three different trip recording options available.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I did mine other day there's three buttons under the speedo meter. Can't think what they look like as I've just woke up. But the one on the right hold it in and it will reset it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts