Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at my wives 208 Active it seems to have 3 trip recorders.One in the middle of the dash between the Rev counter &Speedo.

And two that are accessed either from the Instrument Panel screen or by pressing the wiper control stalk.

Is this correct or am I reading this incorrectly

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Not sure if Active the same but with my Allure it has 2 trip recorders, these can be viewed/reset from the touch screen OR dials above steering wheel/button on end of wiper stalk (not at car but think if press button and it shows MPH, current MPG/range, trip 1), trip 2), radio/music thats on, blank screen. To reset a trip press and hold the button on wiper stalk)

And for example reset the trip computer 1) via the steering wheel dials/button on wiper stalk and it resets trip computer 1) on the touch screen too.
Edited by: terrier

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi John, you are quite correct in that the Active model has three trip recorders. The one in the centre of the dashboard between the tachmoeter and the speedometer and two on the touchscreen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NickyNoogle said:
Hi John, you are quite correct in that the Active model has three trip recorders. The one in the centre of the dashboard between the tachmoeter and the speedometer and two on the touchscreen.
Thanks for that, nice to get a quick answer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts