Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening All,

Just registered, debating whether to order a 208 GTi.

Currently got a Focus RS (MK2) as my weekend toy, but debating whether to get one of those.

Anyone got one on order?

Luke

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Hi Luke, check some of the other threads you will see several who already have possesionof one.
I have previosuly had a 207 GTI and currenlty have the THP 156 208. The 208 is a much nicer car and performance on the 208 156 is not that much different to the 207 GTI so the 208 GTI should be nippy

Would recomend you get in touch with dealer and sort out a test drive - some have found driving position odd due to you viewing the dash over the wheel - you need to play about with the seat position and steering wheel position to find waht is right for you. I am over 6 foot tall and have no issues with it - did feel as if the seat position was a lot higher than in the 207 though so felt a bit strange to start with but soon got used to it. Have heard the GTI in the 208 has the seat mounted lower so this may affect how youget on with sterring wheel and view of dashboard.

Graham

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Go and get a test drive mate, I fell in love straight away and when I got back in my 306 it felt ancient!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts